About Me

My photo
Quito, Ecuador
"Nunca te rindas, nunca te rindas, nunca, nunca, nunca te rindas" W. Churchill

Saturday, November 24, 2012

GOD has the Control...... English Version ( Dios tiene el Control )

Knowing GOD has the control... is very important....
 
 
 
When things happen that are beyond our control, can be very daunting.
It is easy to become frustrated, feel fear and question what the future holds ... Putting our faith in God's plan, we are confident that the events of our lives were predestined. It helps us to make the decisions to be taken and realize that things are not really out of control, under His control.
There is a peace that can be found in knowing that Gods plan is being developed in our lives. I know things are confusing for you now, but I wanted to remind you that God is in control and encourage you to trust Him and His plans .... I love you my friend, but I know God loves you even more.
 
- Rick Norman.

No comments:

Post a Comment